Friday, 3 October 2008

MY FIRST BLOG

My name is Sun Weifeng .My English name is sam .I am come form china . There are three person in my family . My father my mother and I . Oh! Forget it them . There are six dogs in my house . their names are "WANG WANG " "BEIBEI" "CHOU CHOU" "HUANHUAN" "NI NI " and "AN DI " . I love my family .
Now I am in Leicester --beautiful city . I always get up at 7:30 am .Then I play sports . After that .I wash face and brush teeth . Next I have a breakfast . I usually start classes from 11:oo am to 5:00 pm. When I finish classes. I have a nice supper At last I do some things if I want to do .I study hard everyday .
Here is a photo of my best friend . His name is Zhu Wei . You can call he "baby pig " He has a bob and a pair of small eyes . He laugh very sweet likes a girl .He likes playing basketball . So am I .We are the same team in china .
Ok . write end . this is my first blog

No comments: