Monday, 10 November 2008

A Chinese song of “friends and oneself”


When I was young . I find a very beautiful song . I believe I will like it forever .
This song comes from a Hong Kong’s film . It’s a theme song .
To describe someone with his friends how to hospitable and what kind of friendship is great . This song tell me that I and my friends Look after each other . help each other . Do something if you want to do for your friends you should try your best . Whether you succeed or fail . your friends all moved . Because them is your friends !
If the friendship just talk each other . No concrete action . It’s too easy to forget . I thinking this isn’t friendship in fact . We need it , really?
I think the answer is no .
I think make friends should not to spend money and any material to give . Friendship is relaxed . Loyal relationships that involve intimacy. Communication . and empathy . Friendship is a relief I think . Friendship should is an in-depth . relaxed relationship . When we was angry about something or happy with something . We can share those with our friends . It’s very happiness .
When I was studying in high school in our hometown . I always played basketball in the playground . One time , I join a basketball match . I twisted ankle to myself . I could not play .Players in our team all my friends . They did their best finished this match . In the end . we were won . It was the best way to give me a consolation . Then they took care of during I was injured . I was very moved .
The song of “friend and oneself” will accompany all of my life . It’s tell me friendship is one of the most highlight part in my life . I must treasure them

1 comment:

cindy said...

Ture friends can share happiness and sorrows. Treasure the precious friendship.